Sign Up for our Newsletter
Mercury Security Management recognise that in today’s increasingly volatile society, we all have a part to play in ensuring public safety, starting with our own.
It is vital for any organisation to ensure staff skills and knowledge are up to date and that they remain competent to perform their duties. A comprehensive training plan benefits not only the company, but also members of staff and customers.
Our dedicated in-house Training and Development Manager has worked in the private and public security sector many years are has achieved a wealth of accreditations over the years.
Our accredited expert trainer will train you and your staff to be safe and secure.
Our training services include:
• World Host Customer Service
• Project Griffin
• Qualifications Network First Aid, Level 2 and Level 3
• Qualifications Network Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment and Health & Safety in the Workplace
• Fire Marshall Level 2
• CPR and Automated External Defibrillation
• Qualifications Network Level 2 in the Principles Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
• Qualifications Network Level Award 2 Principles of Manual Handling
• NOCN Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations, Door Supervision and Security Guarding
In this week’s blog post, Mercury Security Management’s Sales Manager, Paul Heaney, discusses how access control systems can enhance the security of...
IRELAND’S largest independent security company Mercury Security Management has been appointed by multi-national retailer Harvey Norman to provide a comprehensive securi
I am really delighted that the Mercury Technical Advice Team based are receiving enquires from the business community who use and are...