Sign Up for our Newsletter
Mercury Security was the first company in Northern Ireland to be awarded Approved Contractor Status by the SIA, reflecting our commitment to the highest standards and best practice in providing security services.
Mercury’s SIA licenced security professionals are given in depth training at our National Open College Network approved Training Academy in a programme of continuous improvement. Site specific training prior to deployment ensures that Mercury Security Officers on client premises are completely focused on the individual needs of the client.
We have extensive experience of providing security professionals in the following roles:
• Retail security officers
• Static security officers
• Customer service officers
• Security receptionists
• Front of house officers and concierge personnel
• On site control room management with licenced PSS officers
• Security car park officers
• Gatehouse security officers
Mercury Security has earned an enviable reputation in the retail sector, supplying security solutions to many of the UK and Ireland’s leading retailers. Each location is individually reviewed to provide site specific services including:
• Loss prevention
• Customer care and consumer assistance
• Lost child and lost property management
• Confrontation and conflict management
• Crowd control
• First aid and fire safety
• Sprinkler and fire system testing
Mercury Security Management has announced a new partnership with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality body-worn cameras. Belfast-based Pinnacle...
Mid and East Antrim Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) has launched a new phase of the Community Safety Wardens project operated...
Local partnership named Best Security Team at SCEPTRE Awards in London One of the country’s premier shopping centre’s CastleCourt and Irish security...